Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Alliance/Aaron Hagar, March 5th & 6th St Louis!!!



I'm happy to announce that my band, Alliance, with special guest, Aaron Hagar will be performing at Sammy's Beach Bar & Grill, Harrah's St louis, March 5th & 6th, 2010!

The shows will start around 9pm, beginning with Alliance performing songs from our last 3 CDs along with new material...then Aaron will join us for some vintage Hagar/VH and dare I say a surprise tune?! ;->

Check out my Facebook fan page for updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Lauser/188550257885?ref=ts

See you there!!!

David "Bro" lauser


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just saw ads that your playing at San Manuel tomorrow!!!!! How do I get tickets...post info please!!!! Me and my Parents are die hard fans!!!!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home